Here at Old Head Financial, we offer you advice and support throughout your financial journey. While Old Head Financial is a separate entity of its own, we are a trading partner of Hayes & Hayes Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers – should you also require expertise from a tax perspective, your financial planning and tax advisory needs can all be catered for seamlessly.
Financial planning is an ongoing process and is important because it allows you to make the most of your assets, and helps ensure you meet your future goals. Some of the many advantages of having a comprehensive financial plan in place include:
- Clearing personal debt, paying off your mortgage early and avoiding unnecessary borrowings by planning in advance for future expenses.
- Building up your savings, and ensuring that your money achieves the highest possible return on savings.
- Protecting you and your dependants against financial hardship.
- Being prepared for a long and comfortable retirement without financial worries or hardship via appropriate funding of your pension.
- Ensuring that you are saving for your future in the most tax efficient manner.
A financial plan is a comprehensive picture of your current finances, your financial goals and any strategies you have in place to help achieve those goals. Good financial planning should include details about your cash flow, savings, pension, debt, investments, insurance and any other elements of your financial life.
Like any goal in life, a good plan keeps you focused and on track. A financial planner creates a tailored strategy to help you meet your financial goals and objectives. We provide professional advice specific to your situation, and arrange suitable strategies on your behalf to help you fulfil your financial plan.